- Step Up Housing — An Innovative Modular Development in Berkeley for the Formerly Unsheltered October 7, 2020
- CTEC Graduation 2020 – Oct 23 September 23, 2020
- Angela Jeter – Social Justice Collective Fellow September 18, 2020
- Following Their Dreams: BOSS Entrepreneurship Program July 29, 2020
- SJC Fellowship Graduation! June 17, 2020
Are you homeless and need assistance?
If you are homeless, disabled, or low-income and looking for assistance, if you are in Berkeley, Albany, Emeryville, or Oakland contact the BACS Housing Resource Center at 510-613-0330. If you are homeless or need assistance in another city, call 211.