High energy, organizing skills, communication skills, willingness to learn about BOSS’s participants, programs, and fundraising protocols.
Volunteer fundraising and marketing support is needed in several areas!
- Researching potential foundation funders, making introductions to funders, writing proposals
- Researching corporate event sponsorships for BOSS’s two annual fundraising events
- Researching industry data and evidence-based approaches for proposals
- Organizing a collection (toiletries, towels, linens, art and office supplies, food)
- Asking your school, business, or faith place to host a BOSS speaker
- Asking a local businesses to donate or host a ‘BOSS Day’ to donate part of the profits
- Asking guests at your birthday, anniversary, bar/bat mitzvah or other event to donate to BOSS
….or suggest your own project!
Requirements: Volunteers in BOSS must be over 18, unless you are part of a school group and are chaperoned, or are conducting an off-site collection or drive.
Thank you for your generous spirit and desire to make a difference!