Job Title: PROGRAM DIRECTOR
Salary Range: $87,500/Annually
Reports to: Executive Director
This position manages multiple housing and services programs designed to increase residential stability for individuals experiencing or at risk of homelessness who meet program eligibility requirements.
Responsibilities/Statement of Duties:
- Manage programs and staff to achieve all program and contractual deliverables.
- Develop and maintain policies/procedures manual for assigned programs.
- Participate in obtaining funds and or grants, including writing of grants.
- Develop, implement and manage overall budgets for programs.
- Manage service-related expenditures and overall approved program budget according to established policies/procedures.
- Manage public and private contracts related to program(s), develop and accomplish applicable scope(s) of work and serve as point-of-contact for funders. Assist with grant applications and contract negotiations. Research, identify, and coordinate within agency to obtain new funding, support, and partnerships.
- Prepare reports for timely submission as required, provide progress reports for internal and external customers, assist in the preparation of year-end grant reports, and other analyses as requested.
- Coordinate program-level and collaborative activities and meetings.
- Works with Director of Quality Assurance to conduct periodic case reviews with case managers to monitor applicant’s needs assessment, eligibility confirmation processes, monitor progress, and fine-tune intervention strategies and
- Communicate promptly and effectively with other teams to assure close coordination in service delivery.
- Continually evaluate the overall quality and effectiveness of program design and services; recommend adjustments to improve outcomes and contractual obligations; prepare for and present program reviews
- Provide top quality external and internal customer service with an emphasis on responsiveness, confidentiality, consistency, and non-discrimination.
- Establish and develop initiatives, partnerships, services, and programs.
Education and Experience: B.A. in counseling, social work or psychology or relevant field is preferred (OR) Associates Degree and supervisory experience in social services in a community setting providing services for persons with histories of incarceration, homelessness, psychiatric disabilities, HIV/AIDS and substance use
Send resume and cover letter to: