Thank you to everyone who attended the recent Berkeley Martin Luther King Jr. community breakfast! Co-sponsored by BOSS, it was an inspiring, fun, meaningful event that annually brings together all parts of the community in unity, as we rally our energies for the year ahead and the continuing struggle for social, racial and economic justice.
For more information, visit here.
Please join BOSS and our fellow sponsors, partners, and community members to honor the life and legacy of the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr!
- Welcome by Pastor Anthony L. Hughes, St. Paul AME Church and Captain Cynthia Harris, Berkeley Police Dept., Retired
- Remarks from Donald Frazier, BOSS Executive Director
- Special performances by: Berkeley High Jazz | Young, Gifted & Black | Rev. Dr. D. Mark Wilson
- Greetings from Berkeley Mayor Jesse Arreguin, State Senator Nancy Skinner, State Assemblymember Buffy Wicks, and others
- Community Breakfast
- Community Action Awards presented by Maxim Schrogin and Captain Cynthia Harris
- Next Generation Awards presented by Tasha Henneman & Ka’Dijah Brown
Tickets and more info. HERE!